2010-03-06

that feeling.. really great~!

morning,went to market and had my breakfast with my sis and her frenz..
ate cha kuay tiao~haha..
then,went to youthpark for a jog..but my sis n her frenz juz kept take photo..me sit on the swing n swang..
then...then...then..!@#$%^&*~
so many things..but juz about nonsense..so let stop talking about it..

after!@#$%^&*..
we juz swam in the swimming pool..i don't noe how to swim..but tried and tried~
after then,i learned about the basic,and i tried to control my balancing..
finally,i managed to learn it....wow..that's nice~!i like that feeling so much~~!XOXO

next,we walked to Gurney and spent all our afternoon at there...
Also had a lunch at there...that's delicious!wohoo~

Then,we went to G hotel,
and “visited” swimming pool at 3rd floor...
sis's fren juz kept take photo..haha..

A few minutes later,we're waiting for my dad to fetch us..
okay~today journey juz like tis~tata^^

ohya!today i will use English to update my blog is because i saw my sis n cousin use English too..i wish to improve my English,so have an idea like that...
Wish you all will understand my "broken english"~
thx..^^~

没有评论:

发表评论